The DOs and DON'Ts of Cannabis Storage
We take storage seriously. If preparing for some travel, you wouldn’t just throw your clothes in a plastic bag, right? When you bring spices home from the grocery store, do you transfer them to jars? We believe storage of your collection is paramount. That’s why we invented KookiJar. Purposeful and sleek cannabis storage. When our product testers were doing their research many common threads kept popping up, so we decided to compile a list of DO’s and DON’Ts
- DO keep your collection out of direct sunlight.
- DO keep individual strains apart from each other. Stored separately.
- DO keep your collection in a dry place.
- DO use glass storage with a tight-fitting lid.
- DO your research on what the best storage solution for you is.
- DO keep your collection out of reach of children and pets.
- DO enjoy responsibly.
- DO NOT put your collection in a plastic bag.
- DO NOT keep your stash in the container it came in.
- DO NOT store in the fridge or the freezer.
- DO NOT store in direct sunlight.
- DO NOT use a container that is too big (You want limited headspace in your jars).
Hope this handy little list helps in your journey!
KookiJar is a brand new storage solution for Cannabis. Sleek and refined. Made of glass to keep your stash fresher, longer. Each glass weed container comes with an innovative magnifying lid. KookiJar is also an App designed to help you manage your collection and help keep your jars organized. KookiJar is a startup based in Ottawa, Canada. We take Cannabis storage and containers seriously... and we are always open to feedback and collaborations. Find us on Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and Facebook. Or connect with us by email, HERE. If you’re considering ordering from us, please know we take pride in creating a sophisticated weed storage solution that follows the highest standards for shipping. Rest assured we’ve rigorously tested our packaging and guarantee safe delivery to you.